Visit Website: http://www.fortduncanmedicalcenter.com/
The new Fort Duncan Regional Medical Center is designed for efficient, advanced healthcare.
104 private patient rooms
- New equipment includes X-ray, ultrasound, MRI and CT imaging systems
- New angiography suite
- New electronic picture archiving and communication system (PACS) making your medical information and files accessible to your medical team 24/7 from secure computer terminals
- New Women s Center has easy first floor access with four labor and delivery rooms, two operating suites and 14 private postpartum rooms
- New Emergency Department with 12 beds and four fast-track beds for patients with less severe conditions
- Ample, convenient parking
- Spacious, comfortable waiting areas
Fort Duncan Medical Center is owned and operated by a subsidiary of UHS, one of the nation's largest hospital management companies. For information on the company, visit www.uhsinc.com.
Universal Health Services, Inc. Organization Profile