Spectrum Healthcare Resources has an opportunity for a civilian Internal Medicine Physician/Pediatrician at Fort Riley in Manhattan, Kansas. This contract position offers:
- Monday-Friday Hours, 7:30am-4:30pm
- Freedom from Malpractice Worries
- Outpatient Clinic
- Shared on-call responsibilities
- Supportive Team Environment
The Position will have the following requirements:
- Qualified Doctor of Medicine or Osteopathy, trained in the practice of medicine or surgery who has completed a residency in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics
- BLS, ACLS, NRP, and PALS
- Minimum of 1 year inpatient experience within the last five (5) years, which includes the care of adults, and newborns.
- Dual certified in American Board of Pediatrics and American Board of Internal Medicine, the American Osteopathic Board of Internal Medicine and American Osteopathic Board of Pediatrics, or eligible within one year.
- Any state license
Manhattan is a city located in the northeastern part of Kansas at the junction of the Kansas River and Big Blue River. The city has an estimated population of 50,000 residents with median home prices around $188,600. Manhattan is located about 50 miles west of Topeka and 120 miles west of Kansas City. The city is most well-known for being the home of Kansas State University. Visitors are drawn to Manhattan for Kansas State University sporting events and performing arts.
Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) was established in 1988 to deliver systems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Military and VA Health Systems. SHR is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and management services to United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinics and other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles. A Joint Commission Certified Health Care Staffing Services firm, SHR is the military staffing division of TeamHealth, a Nationwide organization that serves 600 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 5,600 affiliated health care professionals.
For more information regarding the Physician position please contact:
Phone: 800.325.3982 x4144