Franciscan Health Mooresville
WHO WE ARE
In 2016, Franciscan Health Mooresville received the highest rating possible with 5 stars for quality. This campus is one of 102 institutions out of 4,599, or 2.2%, that earned this rating.
Our Morgan County hospital is home to the nationally known Franciscan Health Center for Hip and Knee Surgery.
Cancer Care Services
- Advanced technology and treatments include: intensity-modulated radiation therapy and minimally invasive da Vinci robotic surgery.
- Multidisciplinary Cancer team includes: radiation oncologists, surgical specialists, medical oncologists, dedicated nurse navigators, pathologists and radiologists.
- Located just south of the main hospital entrance, open 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Supported by specialty physicians, in-house hospitalists who facilitate patient admissions and nursing staff trained in acute care and trauma situations.
- 25 bed emergency department, including two trauma rooms.
- Maternity Program: Guiding You
- 13 private labor, delivery, recovery and postpartum suites
- Level II Special Care Nursery
- Access to OB Nurse Navigator
Franciscan Physician Network Breast Specialists
- Diagnostic and treatment procedures for breast cancer, including the latest diagnostic and breast MRI technology including tomosynthesis 3-D imaging.
- Surgical procedures include: breast ductoscopy, skin-sparing mastectomy, image-guided surgery and DIEP flaps for reconstruction.
One source for all occupational health services from wellness and education to rehabilitation. Our WorkingWell team assures a more efficient continuum of care, better case management, a unified team of healthcare professionals and a customized approach to your healthcare needs.
- Disability Services
- Drug Testing
- Injury Treatment
- Fit for Duty/Return to Work
- A full range of physical therapy is offered, including inpatient and outpatient physical therapy, sports medicine and occupational hand therapy.
- Our facility is equipped with an indoor therapy pool used for individual aquatic therapy and community classes.
- Massage therapists are trained to perform a variety of massage techniques, including: deep tissue, Swedish and prenatal massage.
- Licensed bed capacity: 98
- Annual inpatient admission: 2,967
- Annual outpatient visits: 1,285,404
- Annual Emergency Department visits: 28,037
- Births: 275
- Total physicians: 326
- Behavioral Health
- Colon and Rectal Surgery
- Diabetes Care
- Franciscan Insurance Services
- Home Care
- Incontinence Care
- Infusion Services
- Intensive Care Unit
- Laboratory Services
- Nuclear Medicine
- Occupational Health
- Outpatient Services
- Pain Management
- Pulmonary Medicine
- Registered Dietitians
- Rehabilitation Services
- Senior Promise
- Sleep Clinic
- Sports Medicine
- Franciscan Visiting Nurse Service
WHERE WE LIVE
Mooresville, Indiana, located in the heartland of America, combines a small town atmosphere with the benefits of a big city. It offers a beautiful Midwestern setting conducive to idyllic family life. Just 10 miles southwest of our state capital, Mooresville is positioned next to a major distribution center and international air hub. Mooresville is the “Crossroads of Progress” and is becoming the new home of many businesses and families.
The Town of Mooresville park system consists of five parks offering picnicking, playgrounds, basketball and volleyball courts, soccer fields, walking/jogging trails, baseball diamonds, and a small amphitheater for summer concerts.
- Close proximity to the Indianapolis Motor Speedway (IMS)
- Visit Fountain Square, Mass Ave, Broad Ripple
- Catch a Pacers game
- Indianapolis Indians
- Indianapolis Colts
- Bike and walk the Monon Trail
- Bike, run, walk, hike and enjoy the water actives at Eagle Creek
- Play a round of golf, at one of the many golf courses in the surrounding area