Ft. Walton Beach Medical Center (JV-2016)
Fort Walton Beach Medical Center is an affiliate of HCA, the nation’s largest healthcare network with more than 163 hospitals. This is the only full service acute care hospital in the Tri-County area. Fort Walton Beach Medical center is ranked among the top 5% in the nation in Spine Surgery and General Surgery for the fifth consecutive year.
- Fort Walton Beach is the best-kept secret in NW Florida. At the “heart’ of the Emerald Coast, Fort Walton is much more than just family-friendly vacations on the beautiful beaches of Okaloosa Island. It’s a thriving area of national and local businesses, home to several military bases- and a community that welcomes visitors and locals with the same southern charm and hospitality.
- The Emerald Coast offers 24 miles of pristine white-sand beaches stretching along the Gulf of Mexico.
- It has been recognized as one of the top ten “Best Places to Live” among 300 of the largest metropolitan areas in the U.S.
- Chamber of Commerce: www.fwbchamber.org; City Website: www.emeraldcoastfl.com
- School System: www.okaloosaschools.com