This university community is family-oriented and offers traditional family values along with enjoyable recreational lakes, quality people and an extremely low cost of living.
- Access to Houston and Dallas
- Division One University town – arts and culture and advanced sport fitness centers
- No state income tax – low cost of living
- Quality public schools – great teacher-to-student ratio
- Southern hospitable, safe, and family-friendly neighborhoods
- Live on the lake or drive 20 minutes jet skis, boating, fishing, camping, and much more
- Stable and diverse economy in a growing area