Welcome to Tahoe South, where you’ll find Lake Tahoe, the largest alpine Lake in North America; deep and wide, bluer than blue and surrounded by the majestic Sierra Nevada Mountains. It’s an alpine paradise, a winter wonderland November through April, then a gorgeous mountain through spring, summer, and fall after that, with an average 250 days of sunshine each and every year!
- Year round attractions like; “Celebrity Golf” Championship at Edgewood Tahoe, Snowglobe, Shakespeare Festival, Rock Tahoe Marathon, Tour de Tahoe bike race
- Heavenly, Kirkwood & Sierra-at-Tahoe Ski Resorts literally in your backyard!
- World class casinos with big name entertainment, luxury spas, and top-notch restaurants
- Spend the summers boating, fishing, windsurfing, and exploring the beaches
- The best backcountry in the state - hiking, skiing, mountain biking
- Future job growth in the area over the next ten years
- Community college, private and public schools- 19:1 student to teacher ratio