Majestic Southern Oregon offers over 200 days of sunshine full of breathtaking terrain, making it ideal for outdoor lovers to explore. From world-class wines to National Parks, Shakespeare Festivals to a day on the rugged coast, this is truly a “Quality of Life” setting that few are able to find!
- The area offers an abundance of outdoor: Water sports, hiking, camping, boating, skiing/snowboarding, Mountain Biking/Climbing
- Rogue River fishing & White-Water Rafting at its finest!
- Top 10 travel wine destinations worldwide! – Wine Enthusiast
- Home to Harry & David’s luxurious pear orchards, bakery, candy kitchen and gift-packing facilities
- Enjoy a low cost of living, no sales tax, and affordable real estate
- Excellent schooling options with several top rated colleges close by
- Lots of great dining, local events, museums, amenities, shopping and a lively downtown
- Local airport with DIRECT flights to Seattle, San Francisco, Portland, Salt Lake City, Denver, Phoenix, Las Vegas