This growing, family-oriented community outside of Salem, Oregon, has a lot to offer. Enjoy the finer things in life while still having access to the big city amenities without the crime, traffic and pollution. You are able to be in the Portland area within a matter of an hour or so if you want a bigger city fix. If you have an interest in practicing in a community that still truly values its physicians, then this is the place for you!
• All four seasons can be enjoyed with a temperate climate with average highs of only 80 degrees and a lows of a comfortable 33.5 degrees
• Variety of amenities nearby - golfing, shopping, fishing, sporting events, skiing, theaters
• International airport close by
• Excellent Parochial and public schools - 19:1 student to teacher ratio
• Affordable housing where the median home price is only $201,500
• No state sales tax & low property taxes – money in your pocket!