Live and practice in a beautiful town with amenities, attractions, a super quality of life, and an unmatched low cost of living. This vibrant community serves as a cultural destination, excellent medical community, and a superb university town.
- Art galleries, museums, music festivals, and more – three full-service hospitals
- Over 13,000 students and 120 majors – rated among “Best in the Midwest” by Princeton Review
- Golf courses and country clubs – excellent shopping – fine dining
- Performing Arts Center hosts off-Broadway productions and well-known performers
- Private and public school system – among the best ACT & SAT scores in the nation
- Gorgeous riverfront and view homes available – 100 miles of trails for biking & hiking
- Child friendly community – New Youth Pavilion and Bluedorn Science Imaginarium
- Countless outdoor activities including hunting, outdoor water activities, tennis, aquatic center, public and state parks, water parks, golf courses, and NCAA Division I sports!