Live, work, and play in Tulsa, Oklahoma. An area with a draw area of nearly 1 million people! Choose to live in a city loft, the Oklahoma countryside in a picturesque farmhouse, or a suburban area offering amenities for the entire family.
• Tulsa International Airport offers non-stop flights to 19 airports in 16 US cities
• Superb educational institutions – top-notch public and private school options AND TWO (2) four year universities to choose from in Tulsa
• Named #1 Most Budget-Friendly Metro in 2014
• Named #1 best city for young entrepreneurs in 2013
• Excellent fine-dining and excellent shopping opportunities available just minutes away
• Enjoy an outdoor paradise offering world-class golf courses, fishing, boating, and hiking
• Cost of living is 10.6% below the national average in Tulsa, Oklahoma
To be considered for this General Surgery opportunity, please contact us at (866) 3995-6077 or forward your CV to email@example.com.
Job ID: GS 6712364