Located southwest of Oklahoma City, this safe and diverse community is haven for those that are looking for a low cost of living. A large number of our citizens are employed with the U.S. Air Force and the base continues to bring jobs and residents from around the country to the area.
- Growing mid-sized community with a cost of living 20% below the national average
- Easy access to Dallas, Texas and Oklahoma City, OK by car or flights daily
- Excellent public schools with a 12:1 student to teacher ratio
- Thriving local economy with unemployment below 4%
- Prime hunting area for turkey, quail, duck, geese, and dove
- Safe family community – parks, festivals, golf, and much more
- Locals enjoy the lake year-round due to the temperate weather of the region