Garden Park Medical Center
HCA’s Garden Park Medical Center in Gulfport, MS has been a vital part of the Gulf Coast's healthcare industry since it was founded in 1973.
This year, we celebrate our 35-year anniversary.
We have over 160 primary care and specialty physicians on our staff, and 400+ employees.
In 2000, the 130-bed hospital relocated to a new $54-million medical center in Orange Grove, just north of I-10 and across from the Crossroads Shopping Center.
This modern facility offers all private rooms and provides a wide array of services including 24-hour ER services, medical units, surgical unit, telemetry unit, ICU, orthopedic/neurology unit, LDRP rooms, pediatrics, and a Seasons Behavioral Health Services unit - to name a few.
We continue to expand and enhance our services to meet the needs of our physicians and our patients.
Garden Park Medical Center is located in Gulfport, Mississippi, one of several cities located along the picturesque Mississippi Gulf Coast and the second largest city in the state. The Mississippi Gulf Coast region is also the state’s second largest metropolitan area in the state and features a diverse culture, progressive economy, a wide array of industries and businesses, and safe, family-oriented neighborhoods. You’ll also find the friendliest, most hospitable people in the country in this area who welcome newcomers with open arms and southern charm. Most importantly, the Mississippi Gulf Coast is a beautiful, tranquil area offering a sub-tropical climate, excellent seafood and abundant recreational activities both on and off the water.
* Population of +/- 70,000 (city); 190,000 (county)
* Two colleges and two major shopping centers
* Sub-tropical climate affords virtually year round outdoor activities
* Level 5 schools, friendly neighborhoods and easy access to restaurants, shopping & entertainment
* International Airport serviced by 7 Airlines
* Coastal, resort community with a diverse culture, progressive economy, and a wide array of business and industry
* 3 State golf courses on the Coast have been awarded GOLF Magazine’s "Top 100 courses you can play in 2008-09"