Gaylord Community Based Outpatient Clinic
- Primary care services for veterans in the Gaylord area.
- Handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for all veterans.
- Personal Care: Highly qualified primary care providers, specialty care referrals to the VA Medical Centers in Saginaw, Detroit and Ann Arbor.
- Mental Health services including medication management, individual and group counseling such as Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD).
- Laboratory: Blood drawing services available.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or My HealtheVet.
- Home Based Primary Care
- Women's Health
- Health Promotion
- Disease Prevention
- Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Closed Federal Holidays
Visit Otsego County
This is “God’s Country.” Here – in Gaylord, in Otsego County – you can kick back and take in the beauty that is Northern Michigan: shimmering lakes, flowing rivers, wildernesses, scenic trails and great golf.
As a family, as a couple, as an individual, explore nature’s playground in the north. Choose to unwind on our sun-drenched beaches, or pick up the pace a bit and pedal along a country road.
Or set up camp at one of our inviting campgrounds; launch a boat on one of our sparkling lakes; cast a line into our clear waters to reel in relaxation, and quite possibly a fish. Sample true hospitality — northern style.
In cozy hamlets and quaint shops or in bustling resorts and charming cafes, you’ll be greeted by friendly folks who’ll invite you to return for yet another season in “God’s Country.”