At Good Samaritan Medical Center, we’re happy to tell you about us: our compassionate caregivers, our clinical excellence, our award-winning care and even our beautiful campus. But it’s really all about you. Our patients and families are the center of every thought, communication and action that takes place in this healing space.
Good Samaritan Medical Center is a community-based, acute-care hospital in Lafayette, Colorado. We opened on December 1, 2004, and are part of SCL Health, a nonprofit faith-based health system.
Our health services include:
- 24-hour emergency services
- Adult critical care services
- Cancer Centers of Colorado
- Accredited Chest Pain Center & Cardiovascular Center of Excellence
- Integrative Health and Healing Center
- Level II Neonatal Care Unit
- Level II Trauma Center
- Mom-friendly Birthing Center
- Orthopedics, Bone and Joint Institute
- Primary Stroke Center
- Radiology and imaging services
- Rehabilitation services, including physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy
- Robotic-assisted surgery using the da Vinci® Surgical System
- Surgical services
- Women’s and family services
Here’s a snapshot of who we are and what we do:
- Births: 14,872
- Emergency visits: 312,169
- Inpatient surgeries: 26,319
- Outpatient surgeries: 32,154
- Outpatient visits: 1,152,453
*Statistics based on year-end 2015 results.
Lafayette's panoramic view of the Rocky Mountains inspires our view into the future. We value our heritage, our unique neighborhoods, a vibrant economy, and active lifestyles. We envision a future that mixes small town livability with balanced growth and superior City services.
Lafayette, CO is located 21 miles northwest of Denver, CO and 11 miles east of Boulder, CO. With 300 days of sunshine and multiple outdoor activities at your fingertips, Lafayette, CO is a great choice