Grayling Veterans Affairs Community Based Outpatient Clinic
· Primary Care services for veterans in the Grayling area.
· Handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for all veterans.
· Personal Care: Highly qualified primary care providers, specialty care referrals to the VA Medical Centers in Saginaw, Detroit, Battle Creek and Ann Arbor.
· Mental Health services including medication management, individual and group counseling such as Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD).
· Laboratory: Blood drawing services available.
· Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or My HealtheVet.
· Health Promotion
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
· Closed Federal Holidays
Visit Crawford County
The Grayling area is a sanctuary for those who seek the great outdoors. When you’re here, you enter “River Time Zone”– where time has no meaning.
Year round, Grayling offers casual adventures for outdoor enthusiasts. Enjoy biking, hiking, golfing, disc golfing, canoeing, kayaking and fishing on the AuSable and Manistee Rivers as well as endangered Kirtland’s Warbler tours, geocaching and historical sites. In the winter, snowtubing, snowboarding, and downhill skiing as well as numerous groomed or ungroomed trails for cross country skiing and snowmobiling are all available. 70% of the land in Crawford County is owned by either the State or Federal government, allowing public access to literally thousands of acres.
Whether it’s a family vacation, a weekend getaway, or just the desire for the total outdoor experience, when you arrive in Grayling, you have access to all that Northern Michigan has to offer.