Greenfield Health Center
Valley Medical Group, a 100 provider, independent primary care based multi-specialty group with four offices caring for more than 60,000 patients in Western Massachusetts has an opening for a Board Certified or Eligible Family Medicine physician.
- Guaranteed salary, sign on and productivity bonuses
- Two dedicated Medical Assistants per physician
- Patient census is 20 per day
- Light shared call from home (roughly 1:23)
- Opportunity to develop special professional interests
- Suboxone training if desired
- Additional stipend is available for teaching mid-levels
- Option to attend grand rounds
- 6 Weeks PTO + paid holidays
- Shareholder status after two years
- Flexible schedule for a guaranteed work/life balance
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Full and part time opportunities
Valley Medical Group has offices in Greenfield, Northampton, Amherst and Easthampton and are comprised of full service health centers. The practice boasts a full range of patient care services beyond primary care including; physical therapy, behavioral health, eye care, sports medicine, rheumatology, endocrinology, radiology, onsite lab and day surgery center. We put a deep emphasis on our patient’s experience and have a strong value around creating balance between life and work.
Our offices are nestled in some of the most desirable communities in New England with historical towns, heritage farms, cultural activities and outdoor pursuits that include downhill and cross-country skiing and kayaking. Our offices are centrally located 20 minutes to Baystate Medical Center in Springfield, MA, 15 minutes to the Vermont border, 25 minutes to the Connecticut border, an hour to the NY border and 90 minutes to Boston.
We offer the chance to become part of a group that is exceptionally kind and committed to changing Primary Care for the better. Come join us! Visit our website at www.vmgma.com for more information.