Gwinnett Medical Center – PEDS EM
Children’s Emergency Center at Gwinnett Medical Center-Lawrenceville is created to serve children from newborns through age 17, the Children’s Emergency Center provides VIP treatment, including:
- A separate children’s entrance
- Child-appropriate waiting areas and patient rooms
- Technology designed for children
- Registration and triage separate from the Emergency Department
- Physician and nursing staff credentialed in pediatric emergency care
As Gwinnett Medical Center's flagship hospital, Gwinnett Medical Center–Lawrenceville is more than just a full-service hospital featuring the latest medical technology and treatments. It’s another example of how we’re Transforming Healthcare.
Located in the heart of Gwinnett, Gwinnett Medical Center–Lawrenceville is accessible from areas across north metro Atlanta via I-85 and GA-316. Gwinnett Medical Center–Lawrenceville offers nationally recognized and renowned services at several facilities on campus.