HCA Houston Healthcare Southeast
FACILITY: Licensed for 345 beds, HCA Houston Healthcare Southeast (www.HCAHoustonHealthcare.com/locations/Southeast) is an acute-care tertiary facility located in Pasadena, Texas, that serves approximately 500,000 residents of SE Harris County. With a medical staff of 450+ physicians and 1,200 employees, Southeast is proud to be Pasadena’s second-largest employer. A full-service facility, the hospital features advanced medical technologies and a recent $40 million expansion that supports its commitment to deliver high-quality community-based care.
- Level III Trauma Center
- Approximately 122,000 ED visits/year between BMC, EHRMC and our Free-Standing ED
- Certified Primary Stroke Center
- 16-bed ICU
- 24/7 Intensivist program
- Cycle V Chest Pain Center Accreditation
- Comprehensive Cardiology program including Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery
- Onsite Behavioral Health support for Adult and Geriatric patients
- Nationally accredited Bariatric Surgery Center of Excellence
- Center for Pain Care
- Industrial Medicine Program
- Women’s Care and Services
COMMUNITY: Visit us at www.Houston-guide.com or www.ClearLakearea.com
Pasadena is convenient to nearby Hobby Airport and the sunny beaches of Galveston. Pasadena offers the advantage of a small town atmosphere with easy access to the world-wide amenities and offerings of the nation's fourth largest city, Houston, Texas.