HCA, North Texas Division
HCA, North Texas Division is comprised of 9 premier Medical Centers located in the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex. Each well-equipped, high quality facility has private practice opportunities within their medical communities and we are committed to searching for well-trained, exceptional physicians to continue to build and serve our communities.
Hospitals include our 600 bed flagship hospital, Medical City Dallas and Medical City Children's Hospital, along with:
- Medical Center of Plano (430 Beds)
- Medical Center of McKinney (215 Beds)
- Denton Regional Medical Center (200 Beds)
- Medical Center of Lewisville (200 Beds)
- Las Colinas Medical Center (100 Beds)
- North Hills Hospital (140 Beds)
- Medical Center of Arlington (326 Beds)
- Plaza Medical Center of Fort Worth (320 Beds)
Financial packages are tailored to the specific opportunity and available to support new physicians in their initial start-up expenses along with reimbursement of relocation expenses.
Residency Stipends available to selected candidates.