Surround yourself with beautiful beaches and scenic wine country on California’s beautiful coast.
• Sperling’s ranked this city #3 of the "Best Places in the U.S. to Live"
• Family oriented community with one of the best public school districts in the state
• Surf in the morning, wine taste in the afternoon, take in a concert in the park at dusk and enjoy fine cuisine downtown in the evening
• Home to a top, competitive university, which lends this area a youthful vibe and intellectual community
• Thriving downtown area with an arts and music scene, farmer’s market, fine cuisine and boutique shops
• Easy access to Santa Barbara, Monterey, Bay Area and Los Angeles