This large city has a population of about 400,000 people and a county of about 1 million residents. Enjoy modern large city amenities, housing, acreage, popular tourist destinations, and so much more. This ever-growing city offers low cost of living, affordable real estate options, and the metropolitan lifestyle that makes Southern California so prominent!
- University town type community offering close proximity to Los Angeles County
- Award winning California Distinguished/Blue Ribbon public and private schools
- Museums, arts, fine dining, night life, breweries, shopping malls, festivals & much more
- A regional airport in town with easy access to two international airports in L.A.
- Close to Wine Country, Mammoth Lakes, South Lake Tahoe, and Las Vegas…all in a day’s drive
- Professional/amateur sporting events, amusement parks, mountains, and beaches nearby