The Santa Fe area has something offer people in any stage of life. There is a world-class art and music scene, nationally recognized public and private schools and a highly educated community.
• Beautiful Northern New Mexico - live in Santa Fe or Los Alamos
• Beautiful blue skies, clean air, and nearly 310 days of sunshine each year. Community is among the top 25 cleanest US Cities for Ozone Air Population (American Lung Association ranking).
• Excellent public and private schooling options available. Local area boasts some of the best public schools in the country with highly ranked private school options available as well.
• Area provides immediate access to a world-class art scene, Santa Fe Opera house, museums, fine dining, multiple shopping malls, festivals & much more
• Easy access to the mountains – world-class ski resorts within an hour’s drive!
• Unlimited four-season recreation such as golf, fishing, hiking, biking, and hunting
• Ethnically diverse area with all denominations of religious worship available
• Multiple affordable housing choices from modern track homes to gated communities
• Santa Fe Municipal Airport in the direct area with Albuquerque International Sunport Airport just 90 minutes away