Live in a beautiful town with amenities and attractions like art galleries, museums, music festivals, and performing arts.
- Unmatched low cost of living – superb quality of life – vibrant cultural destination
- University town – over 13,000 students and 120 majors
- University was rated one of the “Best in the Midwest” by Princeton Review.
- Outstanding Medical community with three full service hospitals
- Golf courses and country clubs – excellent shopping and fine dining
- Performing Arts Center hosts close to 175 performances including off-Broadway productions and well known performers
- Private and public school system – among the best ACT and SAT scores in the nation
- Gorgeous river view and river frontage homes available
- 100 miles of trails for biking and hiking
- Child friendly community – New Youth Pavilion and Bluedorn Science Imaginarium
- Countless outdoor activities including hunting, fishing, boating, skiing, canoeing, public tennis courts, aquatic center, public parks, state parks, swimming pools, water parks, golf courses (private and public), Division 1- Football and Basketball, soccer and baseball fields!