Here’s your chance to take advantage of living in a university town with easy access to big city amenities. Forget about the over-crowded schools, noise, and bumper-to-bumper traffic and escape to the peaceful life of a smaller community.
- Growing community with more than 100,000 residents
- Named “Best Small Places for Business and Careers” by Forbes
- Affordable housing with endless options, including lake-front properties
- Big city amenities including shopping malls and a commercial airport
- Enjoy countless outdoor activities to include hunting, boating, fishing, and golf
- Four-year university in town