Enjoy living in a family-friendly community that was recently recognized as “One of the 100 Best small towns in America”. With just a short drive from the DFW Metropolis is the cultural and economic hub for Texas and the South offering the best in dining, shopping and entertainment.
- Top-ranked four year universities and fine arts academies with excellent public and private secondary and intermediate schools
- Cost of living 6.1% below the national average with no state income tax
- Over 300 days of sunshine provide ample opportunities for outdoor activities such as recreation on the areas lakes, golf and walking through the area’s urban development trails
- Home to the Dallas Cowboys, Stars, Mavericks and the Texas Rangers
- Kid-Friendly activities including youth football, soccer complex, agriculture, water park, disc golf and many more
- Rapidly growing community with busiest international airport nearby