Live in a town that builds neighborhoods rather than houses, where safety and a sense of community are its top priorities. This is a growing and thriving area with the warm hometown feeling you have always desired.
- This is a great town that provides a vibrant diversity of people, culture and activities
- Live in a community where residents know and greet each other by name
- Recreational activities are mere steps away and include biking, fishing, skiing, hiking, swimming and hunting
- Safe neighborhoods, scenic housing options with an affordable cost of living
- Spend your three days off antiquing, strolling the beautiful downtown, or just sitting back and enjoying the breathtaking scenery, the list goes on and on!
- Major university in town, together with an excellent K-12 school system