This picturesque college community is 30 minutes from a metropolitan area of 4 million. Home to 2 liberal arts colleges, one is ranked the 4th best liberal arts college in the U.S. Riverfront downtown with patio dining, galleries, and a vibrant social scene. Live on tree lined streets with a beautiful mix of new and historic homes.
• Ranked in the top 3% of all public schools systems in the state
• 40 minutes to Metropolitan international airport and the Mall of America!
• Two noted liberal arts colleges in the community
• Vibrant downtown with riverfront restaurants, nightlife, and entertainment
• Golf at 2 award winning golf clubs. Have access to miles of biking trails. Enjoy kayaking, canoeing, and fishing. Visit the Arboretum and any of the numerous city parks.
To be considered for this Hospitalist Physician opportunity, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job ID: HOS 8312915