Located in Brookline Arbour-HRI Hospital is conveniently located to central and suburban areas of Boston. HRI is owned and operated by Universal Health Services (UHS), one of the nation's leading hospital management companies. Visit our websites at www.uhsinc.com
Arbour-HRI Hospital is a 62-bed licensed private psychiatric facility located in Brookline, Mass. There are four inpatient units designed to treat adults with general psychiatric disorders, dual diagnosis and women’s issues. The hospital also has three separate and distinct partial hospitalization programs located on the hospital grounds.
- 24-Hour Evaluations, Triage, and Admissions
- Inpatient Treatment for Adults
- Partial Hospitalization (PHP) for Adults: Women’s PHP; The Triangle Program: Partial Hospitalization for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender and Questioning Individuals; GAP PHP: Partial Hospitalization Program for the General Adult population
- Dual Diagnosis Services for Adults
- Evening IOP: Intensive Outpatient Program offered during evening hours
Arbour Health System is committed to providing easy access to a comprehensive range of behavioral health services for patients of all ages. It provides a continuum of care that includes evaluation, crisis stabilization, and treatment for patients with mental illness, dual diagnosis, and addictions.
Programs are designed to provide evaluation and stabilization of the individual’s primary symptoms and problems. Treatment services emphasize development of coping mechanisms and skill-building to create the best opportunity to prevent relapse and allow stability. Medication management is also emphasized as part of the care plan. Staff prepares each individual and their family for successful stepdown to less restrictive levels of care including back to the community.
For Area Interests please visit: https://www.bostonusa.com/