HSHS Medical Group - Effingham
HSHS Medical Group is affiliated with Hospital Sisters Health System (HSHS), a multi-institutional health care system that sponsors 15 hospitals across Illinois and Wisconsin and several medical groups. At HSHS Medical Group, our goal is to support our physicians and health professionals in providing patient-first care.
St. Anthony’s Memorial Hospital in Effingham is a fully-accredited, not-for-profit general acute care facility with 85 licensed beds and a workforce of over 900 employees that has been serving the healthcare needs of the community and surrounding area for nearly 130 years. The hospital offers medical, surgical, pediatric and obstetrical services as well as an intensive care unit. Oupatient services include state of the are diagnostic, surgical, imaging, laboratory, cardiac, rehabilitation radiation oncology.
About the Effingham area:
- Was named one of the best small towns in America for business by Site Selection Magazine
- Effingham serves as a regional hub for a significant population, resulting in world-renowned specialists located in the community
- Safe, friendly and thriving hometown community with top ranked school districts
- Nearby 800-acre Lake Sara offers beautiful homes sites
- Effingham is located at the intersection of Interstates 57 and 70 and just a 1.5 hour drive from St. Louis
- 1 hour from Champaign-Urbana, home to the University of Illinois and 3 hour drive to Chicago