From the mountain views that can be seen from every corner of the city to the cultural heritage that has shaped the region for centuries, it is easy to see how the Southwest was given the name “Land of Enchantment”. This growing city remains dedicated to being a unique, family-centered, and diverse community that allows for its many residents to enjoy the relaxed lifestyle of the southwest.
• Homes offer spectacular mountain and Mesa views whether they are located on a golf course or in the River Valley and range from $250,000-$500,000
• Numerous art galleries, museums, theaters, and annual festivals – rich in history with a wide range of year-round outdoor activities such as hiking, golf, and tennis
• One of the fastest growing cities in the United States – stable economy based on agriculture, commerce, education, and defense and aerospace technology
• Amenities such as large retail stores, local and national restaurants, and award-winning wineries available and just 45 minutes to an international airport
• Named on Forbes 2014 “Best Places to Retire”
• Large 4-year university with over 23,000 students adding to the cultural offerings of the city