Harrison Medical Center
About Harrison Medical Center
Harrison Bremerton is part of CHI Franciscan, one of the largest health care systems in the Puget Sound. As the Olympic Peninsula’s busiest medical center, we offer award-winning care for people in Kitsap, North Mason, Clallam and Jefferson counties.
Our full range of advanced health care services includes:
- Comprehensive stroke and heart care, including open-heart surgery, at the Heart and Vascular Center at Harrison
- Level III trauma center with staff certified in emergency medicine and advanced cardiac life support for 24/7 emergency services
- Same-day appointments for diagnostic imaging and radiology services at five locations
- Leading-edge inpatient care and surgical services, including minimally invasive surgery
- Stroke care which bears the seal of The Joint Commission, naming Harrison Medical Center as a Primary Stroke Center
At Harrison Bremerton, we’re dedicated to providing excellent health care services for people of all ages. We’ve been recognized for our quality measures in heart attack, heart failure, pneumonia and surgical care. That means you and your loved ones receive high-quality care that surpasses national standards.