HealthSource of Ohio Georgetown
HealthSource of Ohio has an opening for a Board Certified/Eligible Family Medicine Physician to join our health care team. This outpatient-employed position offers:
Attractive compensation package including full comprehensive benefits
• Company sponsored Profit Sharing Defined Contribution Plan and optional 403b
• Malpractice and Tail coverage under the FTCA provided by statutory authority of the US Government
• Student loan repayment options
• CME allowance and paid hours
• Medical Association Dues allowance
• Generous PTO and long term sick bank and seven paid holidays
• Experienced support staff • Modern facilities and technology
• Excellent work/life balance
• Opportunities for community involvement
• Relocation assistance
HealthSource of Ohio is a private, not-for-profit Federally Qualified Community Health Center (FQHC) which offers primary health care services including medical, dental, behavioral health, and pharmacy. We serve communities in Adams, Brown, Clermont, Clinton, Fayette, Hamilton, Highland, and Warren counties in Ohio. HealthSource of Ohio is dedicated to providing high quality health care to our patients, families, and community. We also share a sense of commitment to provide a unique and comprehensive approach to health care that will produce healthier families and healthier communities, which is How Health Care Should Be.
HealthSource of Ohio offers Family Medicine, Pediatrics, Dental, Ob/Gyn, Behavioral Health, and Pharmacy services. We also offer Outreach and Enrollment services for all community members, not just HealthSource of Ohio patients. Our Outreach and Enrollment department can assist adults and children with Medicaid applications as well as Marketplace applications.
HealthSource is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minority/Female/Disabled Veteran