HealthSource of Ohio Hillsboro
Core Values of HealthSource of Ohio (HSO):
HealthSource of Ohio is a private, not-for-profit Federally Qualified Community Health Center (FQHC) which offers primary health care services including medical, dental, behavioral health, and pharmacy. We serve communities in Adams, Brown, Clermont, Clinton, Fayette, Hamilton, Highland, and Warren counties in Ohio. HealthSource of Ohio is dedicated to providing high quality health care to our patients, families, and community. We also share a sense of commitment to provide a unique and comprehensive approach to health care that will produce healthier families and healthier communities, which is How Health Care Should Be.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Examination, diagnosis, prevention and treatment of medical care for patients.
- Provide a full scope of services for patients and serve as the medical physician for patients who have both acute and chronic illnesses / conditions covering the entire spectrum of medicine.
- Responsible for seeing patients, take histories, perform physical examinations, diagnose and treat illnesses.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty competently. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required
- Experience in Family Practice, Internal Medicine, and/or Pediatrics and FQHC preferred
- Must maintain privileges and active medical licenses
- Maintains CME requirements for continued medical practice in the State
- Able to work under pressure and able to relate well to patients, co-workers, etc.
- Excellent communication skills in presentation, written and personal formats
- Analytical skills
- Strategic thinking skills
- Ability to make critical / complex decisions
- Ability to influence business leaders and physicians
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- Maintain Board Certification as a M.D. or D.O
- Must have a current and unrestricted physician license in the state you work
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) for presentations and developing working relationships with, providers, peers and all HealthSource team members.
- Strong computer skills, including electronic medical records, Microsoft Word and Excel
Healthsource of Ohio is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer