Hedrick Medical Center
Hedrick Medical Center is a member of Saint Luke’s Health System. The second-oldest facility in Saint Luke’s Health System, Hedrick Medical Center was founded in 1888 as St. Mary’s Hospital. As a faith-based community hospital, Hedrick’s mission is to enhance the physical, mental, and spiritual health of the patients it serves. Through the course of time, the City of Chillicothe assumed ownership of the hospital and, in 2003, the city partnered with Saint Luke’s Health System to manage day-to-day operations. This long-term lease has brought many outstanding improvements to the hospital, including new physicians and medical providers, advanced medical technologies, and access to innovative medical treatments.