Hills and Dales Hospital
Hills and Dales General Hospital is independently owned growing hospital centrally located in the thumb of Michigan. We are a 25 bed HFAP accredited critical access hospital. We have received numerous patient care awards, ranging from compliance with core measures, to quick response to call lights, and D2D2B in the Emergency Department. Meeting stringent standards of quality keeps Hills & Dales above the curve in healthcare. We offer the technology and services of a large hospital with the convenience of a small town. We are unique because of our culture and were even nominated one of the top 100 Best Places to Work in the nation by Modern Healthcare three times in the past four years. If you are looking for a place to provide meaningful, quality patient care - Hills and Dales is the place for you!
Hospital Amenities Include:
- 10 Clinic locations including Internists, Family Medicine, Pediatrics, After Hours, General and Orthopedic Surgery
- 24/7 = Emergency Room, Lab, X-Ray and CT
- Retail Pharmacy
- Cardiology services including nuclear medicine, stress testing, and ultrasound
- Imaging services including 128 slice CT scanner, digital mammography, digital radiography, fluoroscopy, ultrasound, CT low dose lung screening, and bone density services
- Oncology Rehabilitation
- Sleep Diagnostic Center
- Physical Occupational, and Speech Therapy
- Occupational and DOT Services
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation
- Medical/Surgical Services
- Certified Infusion Rooms & Nursing Staff
- Assisted Living
- Surrounding Specialty Clinics include: OB/GYN, Urology, Neurology, Cardiology, Physical Medicine & Rehab, Nephrology and Allergist and Asthma treatment
Cass City is a small rural town located about an hour east of Bay City/Saginaw and two hours north of Detroit., Michigan. Cass City is primarily an agricultural setting but still has many other industries.Local business owners are dedicated to keeping Cass City the vibrant, thriving community it is.
Cass City is well known for their outstanding school system. The schools offer dual enrollment and advanced placement courses, helping students excel in their areas of interest. Cass City is ranked nationally for their MEAP test scores. With a typical graduation class size of 100, students are able to receive personal attention on each of their learning needs. Furthermore, the students are competitive in extra curricular activities such as sports, band, FFA (Future Farmers of America) and many more.
Cass City community members enjoy a 9-hole golf course, movie theatre, and bowling alley. They also have a beautiful 82 acre park which includes numerous recreational activities such as a walking trail, basketball court, tennis court, softball fields, disc golf course, children's play scape, and an outdoor public pool for swimming, In less than an hour of driving they can also enjoy beautiful Lake Huron