Hospital - South Central Michigan

Founded in 1925. Now, almost ten decades later, they’ve evolved into a highly regarded regional health care organization, licensed for 77 acute care beds and a 17-bed inpatient psychiatric unit. Independently owned not-for-profit hospital, with the main campus residing on the same site as the original hospital, providing facilities, equipment and technology that are usually only found at larger health systems. They enjoy a reputation for advancing medicine and providing compassionate, personal care. Medical staff of more than 300 providers representing over 55 specialties.