Live in a town that builds neighborhoods rather than houses, where safety and a sense of community are its top priorities. This is a growing and thriving area with the warm hometown feeling you have always desired.
- Enjoy all four seasons
- World-class outdoor activities - golfing, fishing, skiing, horseback riding, hiking, boating, and hunting
- Amenities include a national park, orchestra, shopping mall, theater, restaurants, lakes, and museums
- International airport in town
- Diverse and affordable housing: 4-bedroom, 2 bathroom, 1,328 square-feet home for $155,900
- Excellent private and public schools – 15:1 student to teacher ratio