Enjoy the entertainment capital of the world!
• Live in Hollywood, Pasadena, Santa Monica, Burbank, or Beverly Hills
• World-class dining, shopping and live entertainment
• Close to USC, UCLA, UCI, & other higher education institutions in SoCal
• Minutes to Los Angeles International Airport
• 300 plus days year round of sunshine and an average temperature of 80 degrees
• Professional hockey, football, basketball, baseball, and PAC-10 collegiate sports
• Easy access to Orange County and San Diego and Las Vegas!