The Hudson Valley comprised of a thriving cultural, artistic, and highly-educated population that enjoys a low-cost and less-stress type of living than their neighbors in New York City. This region is renowned for its fine and creative arts, farm-to-table dining, and the liberal-arts universities that reside amongst the top in the country.
- Live in one of the Hudson Valley communities between the Catskills and the Hudson River
- Enjoy all four seasons and the outdoor activities they offer including world-class skiing, kayaking, and boating, hiking and rock-climbing
- Endless regional and local festivals spotlighting the artists and musicians of the area and drawing in nationally acclaimed talent
- Enjoy a very reasonable cost of living coupled with a robust housing market in any of these Victorian communities
- Top-notch education includes universities such as Vassar, Marist, and the CIA
- Live a short drive or train ride to New York City or Albany, NY