Located between the White Mountains and the Green Mountains to the west, the Granite State offers a picturesque location for the avid outdoorsman, dedicated hiker or experienced hunter. Majestic is a word often used to describe this area, and from the friendly New Hampshire natives to the curious moose, it will not disappoint!
• No income or sales taxes – cost of living that is 5.3% below national average
• Mountain side homes with expansive views of the River Valley, undeveloped acreage and new construction available
• Known throughout New England for its world-class skiing, hunting and snowmobiling in the winter months
• Hiking on the Appalachian Trail, fly fishing and kayaking in spring and summer
• Easy access to the coastal cities of Portland, Maine and Boston, Massachusetts; just 3 hours to Montreal, Canada