Located along the Central Coast of California, this community offers endless outdoor activities and a high quality of life.
• Sperling’s ranked this city #3 of the “Best Places in the U.S. to Live”
• Enjoy all that San Luis Obispo and Santa Barbara Counties have to offer!
• Family-oriented community with one of the best public school districts in the state
• Surf in the morning, wine taste in the afternoon, take in a concert in the park at dusk and enjoy fine cuisine downtown in the evening
• Home to a top, competitive university, which lends this area a youthful vibe and intellectual community
• Thriving downtown area with an arts and music scene, farmer’s market, fine cuisine, boutique shops
• Easy access to Santa Barbara, Monterey, Bay Area and Los Angeles