Spanning 12 counties, and with over 6 million residents, the DFW Metroplex is the cultural and economic hub for Texas and the South offering the best in dining, shopping and entertainment. There is no shortage of living options in North Texas from historical neighborhoods to trendy urban high-rises and acres of land just miles outside the city limits.
- Cost of living 6.1% below the national average with NO state income tax
- Home to the Dallas Cowboys, Stars, Mavericks and the Texas Rangers
- Largest urban arts district in the United States featuring renowned collections and premier performance halls
- Busiest International airport and highest shopping and dining per capital the U.S.
- Twenty-two Fortune 500 companies with headquarters in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex
- Top-ranked four year universities and fine arts academies with excellent public and private secondary and intermediate schools
- Over 300 days of sunshine provide ample opportunities for outdoor activities such as recreation on the areas lakes, golf and walking through the areas urban development trails