Live and practice in San Antonio, Texas! Home to the 7th largest city in the United States, San Antonio offers a wide variety of historical, cultural, and downright fun attractions. Enjoy quick access to the beautiful Texas Hill Country and other major cities such as Austin and Houston.
• Home to the NBA Champion San Antonio Spurs. Enjoy other professional sports including the WNBA, Arena Football, and minor league baseball.
• Enjoy attractions including The Alamo, The River Walk, Sea World, and Six Flags Fiesta Texas
• San Antonio International Airport is home to over 10 airline carriers offering non-stop service to major Texas cities plus Atlanta, Phoenix, Denver, Las Vegas, Chicago, and Los Angeles
• Within 2 hours of Texas A&M University and the University of Texas at Austin. Colleges in San Antonio include Trinity University, St, Mary’s, and UTSA.
• Take pleasure in exquisite shopping, dining, and cultural activities within the city
• Named the nation's #1 “best-performing city” by the Milken Institute in 2011 for growth rate and advancement.