Reside in a metropolitan city with a draw of close to one million residents where the cost of living is incredibly low and the real estate is amongst the lowest in the state.
- Award winning California Distinguished /Blue Ribbon public and private schools
- Museums, fine dining, multiple shopping malls, festivals & much more
- Regional airport in town with an international airport about 1.5 hours away
- Pro sports, amusement parks, rafting, mountains and beaches within an easy drive
- Ethnically diverse community with all denominations of worship available
- The real estate is up to 65% more affordable than the rest of the state
- Over 300 days of sunshine a year and an average temperature of 70 degrees