Reside and practice in an area with a draw area of over 700,000 people! Choose to live in a city loft, a picturesque farmhouse, or a suburban area offering amenities for the entire family.
- Cost of living is 11.1% lower than the U.S. average
- Named #1 “Most Affordable City in the US” by thesimpledollar.com
- Named #3 “Most Secure Places to Live in the U.S.” by Farmers Insurance
- Named #4 “America’s Best Places to Raise a Family” by Forbes
- Home to Syracuse and Le Moyne University – just a four hour drive to New York City or Boston
- Syracuse Hancock International Airport offers commercial flight with seven airline carriers servicing to 17 airports
- Outdoor recreation including downhill skiing, fishing, hiking, and boating Syracuse offers excellent public and private schools