Enjoy a relaxed lifestyle that exceeds the hustle and bustle of high cost metropolitan living and traffic. This charming community offers all the amenities you could ask for. Combined with great shopping and food, cultural landmarks, music festivals, yearly events, parades and endless outdoor activities –it is truly a one-stop shop for family fun and adventure. Both personally and professionally, this city is filled with immense opportunities.
- Over 330 days of sunshine per year and an average temperature of 72 degrees
- Lots of amenities from dining options (several major chain restaurants and local favorites), local mall (included: Dillards, JC Penney, Sears, Journeys, Zales and a Cineplex), Walmart, Albertsons, Lowe’s, Hobby Lobby and much more!
- Enjoy time with your family: a 19,000sq ft. recreation center, water park, golf course, 6,500 capacity indoor events center, 17 parks, a Rock and Roll Museum, and the 2nd largest zoo in the state
- Local Air Force Base, industrial development, agriculture and a low unemployment rate have provided a solid economy and job market
- Great schooling options – several public and private schools ranked “8” or higher according to greatschools.com, community college located in town and the 3rd largest university in the state is just minutes away
- Very reasonable housing costs with one of lowest property tax rates in the U.S. according to tax-rates.org
- Local airport in town with commercial service options