In your off-time, you can enjoy the amazing outdoors and the culture of this community while enjoying great work/life balance in this part of Arizona!
- What are your favorite outdoor activities? Whether it's boating, hiking, camping, hunting, fishing, off-road motorsports or golf (country club and several public golf courses), you'll find plenty of opportunities to enjoy them here. In addition to offering easy access to many recreational areas, it is home to three National Wildlife Refuges, making it a natural choice for nature lovers. Or you can drive less than 6 hours to ski/snowboard.
- Community college and all 3 state university extensions offer classes here.
- Local airport and several international airports are within a 3-hour driving distance.
- Various city festivals/events throughout the fall/winter and spring for the residents.
- Affordable housing with the median list price of $141,000. However, there is a great mix of high-end homes throughout the city and gated communities as well. A great mixture to fit your needs.