This thriving capital city offers some of New England’s best dinning, shopping, and diverse cultural amenities; all within a short drive to Boston, MA. Live in a downtown condominium with a harbor-view and a thriving night-life or closer to the shore in a family-friendly neighborhood.
- Allows direct and quick access to Cape Cod, Martha’s Vineyard, and Boston, MA
- Great outdoor activities for all ages – enjoy relaxing days on the shore, sailing the Bay in the summer, or skiing at the nearby resorts in the winter
- Limitless educational opportunities in both the public and private sectors – some of the country’s top Universities and 4 out of the ‘Top 10 Most Competitive
- Private Schools’
- Named #6 on ‘America’s Best Cities for Foodies’
- Multiple International and Regional Airports within a short drive – Direct flights to Los Angeles, New York, Chicago, London, Paris, Asia, and Mexico