Reside within an extremely large city and county, which still maintains an atmosphere of old-fashioned hospitality all the way down to the smaller outlying suburbs. Enjoy this family-oriented and friendly city where wealth, contentment, and health reign in this region. Amenities and outdoor recreational activities abound in this beautiful area.
- Wine tasting, golf and snow skiing… all in the same day!
- Close to the Bay Area, Sacramento, Wine Country, Pacific Ocean, & the mountains
- Multiple school districts in the area (K-12) with access to higher education
- Immediate access to fine dining, shopping, nightlife, and big city amenities
- 300 + days of sunshine and an average temperature of 87 degrees
- Never be bored with the endless amount of outdoor activities
- Lower cost of living and more affordable real estate than the rest of the state