Reside within this extremely vibrant city and county, which still maintains an atmosphere of old-fashioned hospitality all the way down to the smaller outlying communities. Enjoy this family-oriented and friendly city where wealth, contentment and health reign in this region.
- Wine tasting, golf, and snow skiing… all in the same day!
- Close to the Bay Area, the coast, Napa Valley, Tahoe, the Sierra Nevada’s, and Yosemite
- Multiple school districts in the area (K-12), public and private, with multiple universities
- Immediate access to fine dining, shopping, nightlife, and modern large city amenities300 + days of sunshine and an average temperature of 77 degrees year-round
- Year-round outdoor recreational activities for all ages to enjoy
- A low cost of living that is 1/3 less than the Bay Area with affordable real estate options